Vanity top information
- Vanity top widths come in standard vanity sizes up to 97". Custom widths may be purchased by ordering the next larger size and choosing the correct width. Select the custom width in Question 3 above.
- Vanity tops measure 22” from front to rear. Custom depths may be ordered in Question 4.
- Vanity Tops come with the option of either a white or bisque Porcelain sink or a Corian solid surface sink in one of 5 colors.
- Corian sinks, Model 810, are an integrated under mount so that the top flows seamlessly into the bowl (16-7/16" L x 13-1/16" W x 5-7/16"D).
- Porcelain sinks that are similar in shape to the Corian Model 810, are shipped loose. They are undermounted with silicone by the purchaser.
- Faucet hole configurations are optional and include a single, centered 1-3/8” hole, three 1-3/8” holes where the centers of the outer holes are 4" apart (4 inch on center), and three 1-3/8” holes where the centers of the outer holes are 8" apart (8 inch on center) (Question 6 above)
- Tops come with a 4” backsplash that is attached by the purchaser. Left or right side splashes (as you face the front of the vanity) are available and are 21.5" in length.
- Tops have a 1” thick edge and a choice of edge profiles.
- The top can be set directly on the vanity cabinet since build up strips are shipped in place under the top.
- Our current lead time is three to four weeks between ordering and shipping.
|Shipping Price 1 Unit||$110.00|