Newborn 250ml Variable Ratio Adhesive Dispensing Gun VR200-XSP
Cartridge Type: Two-part cartridge
Mix Ratio: 10:1, 4:1, 2:1, 1:1
Compatibility: For use with 250ml adhesive cartridges from Integra, Plexus, HI-MACS, Avonite, Formica, and Wilsonart (Gibraltar)
Dual-component 250ml variable-ratio adhesive dispensing gun for adhesives used on solid surface material, such as Corian, Staron, HI-MACS, Formica, Hanex, Meganite, Wilsonart, Avonite, and other manufacturers.
Patented snap-in/snap-out push disks for quick and easy ratio changes for other types of adhesives; 4:1 (225ml cartridge), 2:1 (215ml cartridge), and 1:1 (210ml cartridge) for adhesives from Loctite and 3M
- Side loading frame for easy cartridge placement
- 26:1 thrust ratio for mechanical advantage
- Use for high viscosity materials
- Extra durable, heat treated piston rod
- Precision sintered friction plate
- Easy release star-burst reverse gripping plate
- Durable cartridge cage is one piece steel for long life
- Hammered finished alloy handle with comfort grip
- Easily converts to additional types of adhesives in just seconds with patented snap in/snap out push disks to convert to mix ratios of 4:1 (225ml cartridge), 2:1 (215ml cartridge), and 1:1 (210ml cartridge)
HOW TO OPERATE:
Pull back the plunger while depressing the thumb lever on the back of the gun. Place the cartridge in the gun and push the plunger forward until it is seated in the cartridge. Remove the cartridge cap and squeeze the trigger to expel a small amount of adhesive and observe that both components are flowing freely. Attach the mixing tip and again expel about a tablespoon of adhesive from the tip. Change the push disks that come with the gun to change the ratios to suit the material to be dispensed.
Newborn has been providing quality applicators since 1974. Continually exploring new ideas, and bringing some of the best products around for various applicators, Newborn is a recognized name for Fabricators across the nation.