SolidSurface.com 250ml Dripless Adhesive Dispensing Gun SS18-B200
Dual component dripless adhesive dispensing gun for adhesives used to join solid surface material such as Corian, Staron, HI-MACS, Formica, Hanex, Meganite, Wilsonart, Avonite, as well as quartz and natural stone.
Dripless mechanism backs off the pressure, and minimizes mess and waste
Cartridge Type: Two-part cartridge
Mix Ratio: 10:1
Compatibility: For use with 250ml adhesive cartridges from Integra, Plexus, HI-MACS, Avonite, Formica, and Wilsonart (Gibraltar). Adhesives are for joining Solid Surface, Quartz, and Natural Stone.
- Dripless mechanism backs off the pressure, and minimizes mess and waste.
- Compact, light, and easy to use
- Side-loading frame for easy secure cartridge placement
- 18:1 thrust ratio for mechanical advantage
- Use for high viscosity solid surface adhesive
- Extra durable, heat-treated piston push-rods
- Twin precision gripping plates
- Easy release thumb lever
- Durable cartridge cage is one piece steel for long life
- Wear adjustment mechanism
QUICK OVERVIEW: Dripless Dual-component gun with high-thrust 18:1 drive system for use with 250ml, 10:1 mix ratio adhesive cartridges. This durable gun is designed to dispense the Integra or Plexus adhesive sold by SolidSurface.com. It's the answer to fabrication without the messy drip puddles left by other guns.
HOW TO OPERATE: Pull back the plunger while depressing the thumb lever on the back of the gun. Place the cartridge in the gun and push the plunger forward until it's seated in the cartridge. Remove the cartridge cap, squeeze the trigger to expel a small amount of adhesive, and observe that both components are flowing freely. Attach the mixing tip, and again expel about a tablespoon of adhesive from the tip.
This SolidSurface.com dispensing gun is an excellent choice for the budget conscious. It is very durable, lightweight, drips less, and will provide excellent service. SolidSurface.com --The brand to stick with.