SolidSurface.com 250ml Premium Dripless Adhesive Dispensing Gun SS18-B200
Extra durable, all metal construction, with a comfort coated grip, this dual-component dripless adhesive dispensing gun is for adhesives used on solid surface material, such as Corian, Staron, HI-MACS, Formica, Hanex, Meganite, Wilsonart, Avonite, as well as quartz and natural stone.
Dripless mechanism backs off the pressure, and minimizes mess and waste.
Cartridge Type: Two-part cartridge
Mix Ratio: 10:1
Compatibility: For use with 250ml adhesive cartridges from Integra, Plexus, HI-MACS, Avonite, Formica, and Wilsonart (Gibraltar). Adhesives are for joining Solid Surface, Quartz, and Natural Stone.
- Extra durability in a compact lightweight easy-to-use dispensing gun
- Dripless mechanism backs off the pressure, and minimizes mess and waste
- Comfort coated grip handle and trigger
- Side-loading frame for easy, secure cartridge placement
- 18:1 thrust ratio for mechanical advantage
- Use for high viscosity solid surface adhesive
- Extra durable, heat-treated piston push-rods
- Twin precision gripping plates
- Easy release thumb lever
- Heavy duty cartridge cage is one piece steel for long life
- Wear adjustment mechanism
- All metal construction
QUICK OVERVIEW: Dripless, dual-component gun with high-thrust 18:1 drive system for use with 250ml, 10:1 mix ratio adhesive cartridges. This extra durable gun is designed to dispense the Integra or Plexus adhesive sold by SolidSurface.com. It's the answer to fabrication without the messy drip puddles left by other guns.
HOW TO OPERATE: Pull back the plunger while depressing the thumb lever on the back of the gun. Place the cartridge in the gun, and push the plunger forward until it is seated in the cartridge. Remove the cartridge cap, squeeze the trigger to expel a small amount of adhesive, and observe that both components are flowing freely. Attach the mixing tip, and again expel about a tablespoon of adhesive from the tip.
This SolidSurface.com dispensing gun is an excellent choice for the shop where it will see a lot of use, won't tax the user, and doesn't bust the budget. It's extremely durable, all metal, lightweight, compact, dripless, and will provide excellent service. Hint: buy several of these guns instead of one expensive aluminum/plastic gun and eliminate not having enough guns to go around. If it gets bound up with stray adhesive, throw it away instead of wasting clean up time.