Newborn 250ml Dripless Adhesive Dispensing Gun VR210-XSP
Cartridge Type: Two-part cartridge
Mix Ratio: 10:1
Compatibility: For use with 250ml adhesive cartridges from Integra, Plexus, HI-MACS, Avonite, Formica, and Wilsonart (Gibraltar)
Dual-component dripless adhesive dispensing gun for adhesives used on solid surface material, such as Corian, Staron, HI-MACS, Formica, Hanex, Meganite, Wilsonart, Avonite, and other manufacturers. Includes drip-free mechanism that backs off the pressure after every trigger squeeze and eliminates mess and waste.
- Drip-free mechanism eliminates mess and waste
- Compact & light - durable & easy to use
- Side loading frame for easy cartridge placement
- 26:1 thrust ratio for mechanical advantage
- Use for high viscosity materials
- Extra durable, heat treated piston push rod
- Precision sintered friction plate
- Easy release star-burst reverse gripping plate
- Durable cartridge cage is one piece steel for long life
- Hammered finished alloy handle with comfort grip
HOW TO OPERATE:
Pull back the plunger while depressing the thumb lever on the back of the gun. Place the cartridge in the gun and push the plunger forward until it is seated in the cartridge. Remove the cartridge cap and squeeze the trigger to expel a small amount of adhesive and observe that both components are flowing freely. Attach the mixing tip and again expel about a tablespoon of adhesive from the tip.
Newborn has been providing quality applicators since 1974. Continually exploring new ideas, and bringing some of the best products around for various applicators, Newborn is a recognized name for Fabricators across the nation.
NOTE: This gun replaces our previous offering of the "Albion 250ml Standard Adhesive Dispensing Gun B26T200x1"